Photoshop 2012

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did an updat to photoshop and now my grphic card AMD Radeon (TM) R3 Graphics is not compatible. I can either try to download the version before update-which I have no idea how to do or upgrade my graphic card (to what) so its compatable. Can someone tell me how I can do either on?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi if your card is not compatible with the latest version of photoshop this can be solved with drivers you need to change it physically...regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Which version did you use previously that worked with your old card?

You can download Photoshop 2021 and 2020 (current and one previous) from the Creative Cloud app and/or get a direct download for PS 2019 from ProDesign Tools https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Let us know if this works.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines