• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2018 Screen Snapping Issue

Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the newly updated Photoshop 2018, the screen snaps to center with various actions, like zooming, adding a new layer etc. in "Full Screen Mode with Menu Bar". Very annoying to have screen snapping unintentionally. I typically enable "Zoom clicked point to center", but even with this feature enabled, the image still snaps to center. I'm perfectly capable of determining the position of the image on the artboard. Is there a way to disable this new center snapping feature?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Hi All,

We have identified this issue as a bug and our engineering team working on this issue and looking for the fix. You can refer the feedback link: (PS 2018) How to disable new zoom center snap when in Full Screen Mode | Photoshop Family Customer Community https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/-ps-2018-how-to-disable-new-zoom-center-snap-when-in-full-screen-mode

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see nowhere the word ‘correct’. THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED, and I’d like to stop the conversation, but see no ‘correct’ below the answer!!!! Just do it for me!

THEA MENAGH, Owner / Photographer / Designer

B&T Graphic Communications Inc.

674 Oriole Parkway | Toronto | ON | M4R 2C5 | 416-488-3372

www.TorontoRealEstatePhotographer.com | Thea@TorontoRealEstatePhotographer.com

Notice of Confidentiality - The information and copy, designs, photographs and illustrations contained in or attached to this electronic transmission consists of original material which is legally privileged, proprietary in nature, and/or otherwise protected by copyright laws. It is intended only for use by the person/company to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination, printing, copying or any manner of use of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this email. Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry... Photoshop CC 19.1.0 and High Sierra 10.13.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this issue as well, with a twist. When I go to View > Snap and uncheck the (default) Snap, it keeps turning itself back on. This is very annoying. I almost never want Snap active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines