• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop 2018

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I made some room on my hard drive this morning, by deleting some older apps. I had 3 versions of Photoshop, 2018, 2019, 2020. I deleted the 2019 version, and the 2018 disappeared too. Why is that?

This happened with multiple apps, and when I went to reinstall the 2018 version, I don't see it listed as an option on Creative Cloud. 

Is there any way to get Photoshop 2018 back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Photoshop version 2018 is no longer available from the Creative Cloud, I think when uninstalling you are given the option to keep older versions, not sure if that has changed.

You can download CC2018 from here

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply Ged. I tried that link earlier, it directs to the current version of Photoshop on adobe's website. Not having any luck finding that the 2018 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tested and the links are working fine for me with both Firefox and Microsoft Edge browsers

2020-10-08 17_31_48-Mozilla Firefox.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adding to what Ged said, I believe that they keep the last major previous version plus all the updates to the current release. (In this case, as of this post, versions 20 and 21, PS 2019 and PS 2020.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines