• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2019 and 2020 freezing on Initializing Panels

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I've encounted an issue where photoshop fails to boot up. It begins to start up and loads a few things but freezes on the Initializing Panels text. This happens in both CC 2019 and 2020, and I've deleted both fonts and preferences several times. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled both versions several times, all of which still freeze at the Intializing Panels prompt. The only thing I can think that would impact it would be when I changed graphics cards, from a 5600 to a 5700 XT. My drivers are up to date, so I'm not sure whats causing the problem. Illustrator (2019) is completely fine and so is Creative Cloud. 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind telling us which operating system are you working on? Have you tried re-installing the graphic drivers to check if that helps?

You can try updating Photoshop to the latest version (22.1.1) through the Creative Cloud desktop app to check if the issue persists.

You can also have a look at a similar thread here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-cc-2018-shuts-down-on-start-quot-initializing-pan...

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines