Highlighted

Photoshop 2019 cropping my image on import

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys faced with a small problem. When im in photoshop 2019 and i import an image. My subjects foot or in other cases head are cut off. Why is photoshop not import this files correct size? Would appreciate some feedback.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2019 cropping my image on import

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys faced with a small problem. When im in photoshop 2019 and i import an image. My subjects foot or in other cases head are cut off. Why is photoshop not import this files correct size? Would appreciate some feedback.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That shouldn't be happening. Have you tried updating Photoshop to version 2020 and see if it helps?

You may also try resetting the preferences and let us know how it goes. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, what is your screen resolution and the images size?

Are the images really cropped? or just hidden: usually, photoshop opens the images with a fit to screen, or sometimes, at a smaller size. I had created an action with a "fit to screen" step that was launched by the scripts events manager ( https://www.tranberry.com/photoshop/photoshop/PhotoshopUseMagScriptEvents.pdf ) in order to show the images bigger, you could try to do the same to make them smaller?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0