Photoshop 2019 v 2021?

Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -- I hope everyone is well!

Earlier when I was opening PS I suddenly got Photoshop 2021 and I was very excited about it. Later I ended up closing it for some reason or another and when I recently went to click the icon on my taskbar, photoshop wouldn't open.

At All. So I ended all tasks, did some resetting and eventually, I got Photoshop 2019. I am just so confused right now?

+ Bonus, Went through file explorer and got to programs and managed to open the 2021 version again. Was this just a random fight with Creative Cloud or has anybody else had this experience?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2019 v 2021?

Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello -- I hope everyone is well!

Earlier when I was opening PS I suddenly got Photoshop 2021 and I was very excited about it. Later I ended up closing it for some reason or another and when I recently went to click the icon on my taskbar, photoshop wouldn't open.

At All. So I ended all tasks, did some resetting and eventually, I got Photoshop 2019. I am just so confused right now?

+ Bonus, Went through file explorer and got to programs and managed to open the 2021 version again. Was this just a random fight with Creative Cloud or has anybody else had this experience?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 06, 2020 0
S_Gans LATEST
Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm not a Windows tech, but it seems that if it opens okay from the program folder, there may be an issue with the shortcut. Is that in the task bar, or the Start Menu? Either way, I'd suggest trying to re-create the shortcut and test from there. Hope that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2020 0