• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop 2020 (21.1.1) crash alot whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy ?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop 2020 (21.1.1) crash alot whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can only try to help you if you give some useful information. Like what OS? When is Photoshop crashing? When starting or when you do certain things? Does it crash randomly? Error messages?

It looks like your keyboard is broken too...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made an update to the latest version of Photoshop 21.1.1 on Windows, I am working on it until the error window comes up and the program suddenly closes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need some details if we are to help you. So please :

1. Go to Help - System info and press copy. Then paste the info here.

2. Tell us exactly what the error message says.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This latest version is crashing for literally thousands of users across all platforms.  Mac users are routinely sending in their crash reports so Adobe has plenty of data to use in troubleshooting the code.  This is an unfortunate circumstance that happens every time you update software.  You cannot account for every posibility.  Adobe should have a patch available soon to address this cross platform issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad you speak for "literally thousands" across "all platforms". I can only speak for the few I know, including myself, who use this application daily without crashes or major issues.

This is a user forum answered by volunteers, we do not work for Adobe. If you want to raise a bug you can use the link below, but you will need to describe the exact details of your system and what you are doing at the time in order that Adobe staff can replicate the issue.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines