• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 21.2 crashing on macOS 10.15.5

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I downgrade to 2019 or 2018 photoshop so it will work using Catalina 10.15.5? I seem to only be able to go back to previous version 20.0.9 which still crashes. Tried 21.2 and 20.0.9 and those crash as well. How can ou write a new version and release it when it is so, so incredibly buggy?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop 21.2 is crashing on your computer running the macOS 10.15.5.

Would you mind sharing when some more details like:

To troubleshoot, please checkout the steps mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-troubleshooting.html

Thanks, 

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, nothing has helped. Is there anyway I can be provided with a link to install version 19 of photoshop? As of now, I'm reduced to finding another alternative which will mean in the next week or so I will have to try other software and if it works I'm cancelling my creative cloud account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every version I have tried to open after upgrading hangs with the beachball of death and the message "Not Responding" when force-quit is opened to end the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may roll back to Photoshop 20.0.9 version of Photoshop. Checkout the steps to roll back here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried that and it failed. Will v19 eork?
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So basically Photoshop is now useless. As soon as I can get something else to work, I am cancelling my subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're sorry about the trouble caused. Would you mind updating to the version 21.2.1 from the Creative Cloud desktop app and let us know if the app still continues to crash?

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Did Photoshop 21.2.1 update resolve the crash issue for you? Please share your valuable feedback with us.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines