• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 All patterns missing

Enthusiast ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're gone. There are no patterns in the presets folder in library, non in photoshop 2019 either. How can I get them back????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you go to Window menu > Patterns? Do you see them there? Use the Panel menu to see if there is an option for default patterns.

If they dissappeared, was it suddenly or after an upgrade?

Not knowing much else, I would suggest a reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All mine are gone too, after the upgrade.

Even after I go to

Window > Patterns > Legacy Patterns and more

Sadly all gone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and so are mine. Thanks for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all gone also !! thanks for the update what ? i don't want photoshop basic pattern i want mine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you saved your patterns, they would be stored here:

Mac:

Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop [version]/Presets/[feature name]

PC:

Users/[user name]/AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop [version]/Presets/[feature name]

Set your Explorer to show Hidden files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched my entire computer, including the path you gave, and the patterns I made have all been deleted. Why would Adobe make a feature that keeps wiping out our patterns? Is this a new thing, that I have to save my patterns every time I make a new pattern and close Photoshop? I lost hundreds of hours of work on patterns. It would have been nice if Photoshop had warned everyone that all of their hard work would be for nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MMARIEDEN, The only way I could resolve this is to call Adobe Support and they had to share screen and walk me through the process.  Like you I thought I had lost hundreds of hours, but Adobe Support resolved it.  Hope they can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did they do to fix it???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rainaskye, I'm sorry I don't remember the step by step guide to help me fix it as it was an unfamiliar process for me.  I recommend you call them and ask them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines