Exit

Photoshop 2020 All patterns missing

Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Can someone please help.

All my patterns are missing after the 2020 update.

Even after I go to 

Windows > Patterns > Legacy Patterns and more

They don't show.

But when I open a file with one of my old patterns the patterns still shows so it must be there, I just don't know how to find them.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are several suggestions for restoring missing patterns in this thread https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/my-pattern-assets-are-missing/td-p/10772731?page=1. See if one of those works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2020 Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, i read through and tried all of these, but the Patterns folder is empty.

It's strange because the patterns which I've applied to layers in the past still show, so they must be there somewhere. I just can't find them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get an answer for this? I'm having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I ended up having to call Adobe Support and go through a share screen, the process wasn't straight forward and I can't remember exactly what she did, but this was the only method that worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines