Highlighted

Photoshop 2020 and 2021 crashes doing simple tasks

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I know this is an issue that people know about- but I'm having major issues with Photoshop 2020 and 21 crashing over very simple tasks. It will happen every 10/ 15 minutes or so just changing colours or using defult photoshop brushes. I'll get the spinning wheel and then have to force quit.

I recently installed the new OS Big Sur- however these problems were happening when I had Catalina as well.

To fix the issue I reverted back to 2018- However when I installed Big Sur 2018 had some weird bugs so tried to uninstall/ reinstall only to find you now can't download older versions of photoshop....

This is extreamly frustrating as the 20/21 versions of photoshop are pretty unusable when it crashes every 10 minutes.

Does anyone have any work around? Any help is much appreciated!

I've attached my macbooks specs just in case I'm missing something?

Cheers!Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 7.28.52 am.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020 and 2021 crashes doing simple tasks

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I know this is an issue that people know about- but I'm having major issues with Photoshop 2020 and 21 crashing over very simple tasks. It will happen every 10/ 15 minutes or so just changing colours or using defult photoshop brushes. I'll get the spinning wheel and then have to force quit.

I recently installed the new OS Big Sur- however these problems were happening when I had Catalina as well.

To fix the issue I reverted back to 2018- However when I installed Big Sur 2018 had some weird bugs so tried to uninstall/ reinstall only to find you now can't download older versions of photoshop....

This is extreamly frustrating as the 20/21 versions of photoshop are pretty unusable when it crashes every 10 minutes.

Does anyone have any work around? Any help is much appreciated!

I've attached my macbooks specs just in case I'm missing something?

Cheers!Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 7.28.52 am.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?