Highlighted

Photoshop 2020 can't open any kind of file

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Suddenly, Photoshop 2020 v21.2.4 doesn't open any kind of file. I can't upgrade the new version of Photoshop because my Mac doesn't support a new operatyng system.
Can you please help me.
Thanks
TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020 can't open any kind of file

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Suddenly, Photoshop 2020 v21.2.4 doesn't open any kind of file. I can't upgrade the new version of Photoshop because my Mac doesn't support a new operatyng system.
Can you please help me.
Thanks
TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just post the solution. 

To solve the problem proceed as follows:

1) go to the page support download-

2) so download version 12.2.1 of raw camera - install it.

3) restart photoshop

everything will now work properly. the problem is given by the incompatibility of raw camera 13 with the old versions of photoshop and lightroom . This is because the Mac OS HIGHT Sierra 10.13.6 operating system is no longer compatible with future raw camera versions. You need OS version 10.14 and later. Ergo: you will need to change your computer. I hope I have been useful.
The previous version 12.2.1 will replace the newer version. Do not delete folders or anything else.
Remember to go then to app store and disable automatic updates otherwise you'll be back to the next update.

All the best!   Emilio  ;O)   

I've just post the solution. I try to translate from Italian.

To solve the problem proceed as follows:

1) go to the link download in the my previuous post

2) so download version 12.2.1 of raw camera - install it.

3) restart photoshop

everything will now work properly. the problem is given by the incompatibility of raw camera 13 with the new versions of photoshop and lightroom . This is because the Mac OS HIGHT Sierra 10.13.6 operating system is no longer compatible with future raw camera versions. You need OS version 10.14 and later. Ergo: you will need to change your computer. I hope I have been useful.
The previous version 12.2.1 will replace the newer version. Do not delete folders or anything else.
Remember to go then to app store and disable automatic updates otherwise you'll be back to the next update.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

All the best!   Emilio  ;O)    www.emiliorescignostudio.com

Translate

Translate

More

New Here , 
23m ago

Copy link to clipboard

the incompatibility is with the older version of photoshop obviously, not the latest. ;O)

Translate

Translate

More

New Here , 
23m ago

Copy link to clipboard

the incompatibility is with the older version of photoshop obviously, not the latest. ;O)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grazie per la vostra attenzione. I vostri consigli sono stati davvero utili. Comunque, non appena ho acceso il Ma c, mi è partito l'aggiornamento alla versione 13.0.1 di Camera Raw ed ora funziona tutto.

Grazie ancora. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0