Highlighted

Photoshop 2020: Catalina and Sidecar

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all!

I waited to uopgrade my OSX from Mojave to Catalina, due to known issues with Photoshop 2019 and its not full support of the Sidecar feature.

Now I'm wondering if the new Photoshop 2020 works properly on OSX Catalina and if if it's now fully supported in the Sidecar feature.

Anyone can confirm this to me, please?

Many thanks!

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020: Catalina and Sidecar

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to all!

I waited to uopgrade my OSX from Mojave to Catalina, due to known issues with Photoshop 2019 and its not full support of the Sidecar feature.

Now I'm wondering if the new Photoshop 2020 works properly on OSX Catalina and if if it's now fully supported in the Sidecar feature.

Anyone can confirm this to me, please?

Many thanks!

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? No one can confirm me if Photoshop 2020 works fine in Catalina and with Sidecar?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Catalina, and while the photoshop tools in the iPad work okay, if you drag in hi-res or large photoshop files into the ipad, you'll run into display issues such as not zooming correctly, slow movement, incorrect layer display, among a few others. I'm not sure if it has to do with transmission (large files back and forth between bluetooth/wifi), and since I don't have a USB-C to Lightning adapter, I can't determine another possibility. Although working on Adobe Illustrator files have been no problem. I suspect its a large file issue. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.My device is MBP(16inch i9 5500M 10.15.5)and iPad Air3(iPadOS 13.5.1).It happens in both Photoshop 2019 and 2020.And I have an USB-C to Lightning adapter.But the same issue still happened.I don't know if it's a OSX Catalina problem or Adobe problem.It's really bother me.Especially the zooming issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, with cable connection same problem. Simply doesn't work. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines