• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 Content-Aware Crop

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else find the content-aware crop in PS 2020 horrible?! Even with the smallest fill it takes from somewhere else in the image totally unrelated and it looks horrible!! I dont get it, the older version was great! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post an example of the problem so we see what you see. Adobe example seems good. 

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The previous version wasnt this bad!! Why did it fill with field at the top where the trees are!! Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 11.05.34 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just heard about this this morning.  I am sorry that Cantent-Aware crop is not working for you and appriciate you taking time to report this. We will do our best to figure out what is going on as fast as we can.   Which platform (Mac or Windows) this problem is happening for you?  Could you please email or share the problem file (my email is tamirgho@adobe.com)?  Do you see the same issue if you perform the same fill within Fill>Content-Aware dialog box or Content-Aware workspace (with sampling region set to rectangular)?   Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fill "texture" is quite different. PS 2020 introduces noticeable bands of blurry-looking fill.
Top image is of PS 2019, bottom is from PS 2020. The lower third of the image is produced by content-aware fill. (PS 2019 has a tendency to introduce repeating patterns, but the output – for my workflow, at least – is better as a starting point for other actions.)

PS2019, bottom 1/3 is result of content-aware crop, texture largely matches region abovePS2019, bottom 1/3 is result of content-aware crop, texture largely matches region abovePS2020, bottom 1/3 is result of content-aware crop, there's a noticeably blurry band in the fill areaPS2020, bottom 1/3 is result of content-aware crop, there's a noticeably blurry band in the fill area

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  I am sorry that Cantent-Aware crop is not working for you and appriciate you taking time to report this. Which platform (Mac or Windows) this problem is happening for you?  Could you please email or share the problem file with me (my email is tamirgho@adobe.com.)?  Do you see the same issue if you perform the same fill within Fill>Content-Aware dialog box or Content-Aware workspace (with sampling region set to rectangular)?   Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. The older version didn't have that issue. I need to mirrow the image to creat boarders for printing and instead of a texture look of a painting Content-Aware dialog box gives me a blurry look. Please, see example below: sample 1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gannah,

Could you please email the image and I will take a look it.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines