Highlighted

Photoshop 2020 Crash

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update, I am unable to work in PS. For example, I can get a photo loaded,barely, and as soon as I try to add say an overlay, it crashes. The only images that open with ease are the PSDs which I find to be very frustrating as not every image is always saved as a PSD. I aslo create different items so I use PS for this as well. I am unable to load any kind of clip art or vector images. As soon as I try, it crashes. Also, why can we no longer send images directly from LR to PS? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Import and export, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020 Crash

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update, I am unable to work in PS. For example, I can get a photo loaded,barely, and as soon as I try to add say an overlay, it crashes. The only images that open with ease are the PSDs which I find to be very frustrating as not every image is always saved as a PSD. I aslo create different items so I use PS for this as well. I am unable to load any kind of clip art or vector images. As soon as I try, it crashes. Also, why can we no longer send images directly from LR to PS? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Import and export, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm facing same issue. I'm facing this issue from last one week. I don't know what is the reason behind it. Can anyone guide us.

Thanks🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 1