Highlighted

Photoshop 2020 crashing on macOS 10.15.6 - could not complete your request because of program error

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estimados tal vez alguno pueda ayudarme. Descargue el trial de photoshop 2020. 
al abrir sin hacer nada se cierra. O si rapido toco nuevo archivo se cierra. 
si desde un archivo mando a que se abra con photoshop la abre pero toda ventana que abre se cierra y dice "could not complete your request because of a program error"

dear all, I installed the trial photoshop version but always crash. "could not complete your request because of a program error"

esta corriendo en una macbook pro 2018. i7 16gb con El capitan.

I am running El Capitan 10.15.7 on a macbook pro 2018 i7 16gb. 

Gracias de antemano. 
regards

juan

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Dear all, I try something and it works.

Go to finder , then click go menu, then Go to the folder.

then paste this,

/Library/Application Support/Adobe

inside of that folder I remove the folders one by one on the image in that order.Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 20.50.55.png.

Then I install the software again and it works perfect.

Thanks for all your help , hope some one else use this to solve it.

regards.

juan 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020 crashing on macOS 10.15.6 - could not complete your request because of program error

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estimados tal vez alguno pueda ayudarme. Descargue el trial de photoshop 2020. 
al abrir sin hacer nada se cierra. O si rapido toco nuevo archivo se cierra. 
si desde un archivo mando a que se abra con photoshop la abre pero toda ventana que abre se cierra y dice "could not complete your request because of a program error"

dear all, I installed the trial photoshop version but always crash. "could not complete your request because of a program error"

esta corriendo en una macbook pro 2018. i7 16gb con El capitan.

I am running El Capitan 10.15.7 on a macbook pro 2018 i7 16gb. 

Gracias de antemano. 
regards

juan

{Thread title edited by moderator}

then paste this,

inside of that folder I remove the folders one by one on the image in that order.Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 20.50.55.png.

regards.

juan 

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Please ensure you have added Photoshop to check Accessibility list for macOS. You can check that by going to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left and check if Photoshop 2020 is added to the list. If not, please add Photoshop 2020 to the list by unlocking the window using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon and navigating to the Applications folder. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access. Once done, restart your Mac before testing the application.

You can also try toggling the option for Legacy Compositing ON/OFF in Photoshop by going to the Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit and relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear nikunj.m thanks for your answer.

I try that on Accessibility and give the permissions and Full disk access too but the problem persists.

Then you said to go in to preferences but is impossible because crash when I touch anything.. 

I really dont know how to solve this, I try everything including the "AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool" uninstalling and remove everything.. 

So I am stuck,

Thanks again, 

regards,

Juan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then paste this,

regards.

juan 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0