Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 crashing on Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have a problem with Photoshop CC 2019-2020 .
I reinstall it many times, and nothing more is better. It's closed ALONE ! I do nothing .I open it , it quit, i create or open a file, close alone again , work 1-5mm and close like that.
I'm on Windows 10 64bit Home Edition.
Do you have a solution to keep it OPEN ?
Thanks.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all same thing with pics included...

Im on a PC so I hope this works for you.

When you choose to un-install or update you current version of PS do the following:

1. On the desktop CCD(Creative Cloud Desktop) go to your App index.
  2. Mouse over to the installation menu mouse over the 'Open' button
  3. There you will see 3 choices to Learn More...Other Versions...Un-Install
  4. Click/mouse over other versions
  5. Select an older version of PS that you think might work

Included screen shots to help

Sundiata_0-1613943863225.pngSundiata_1-1613943902955.pngSundiata_2-1613943935594.png

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.
Yes - i'm working on older 2020 version and it works ok... BUT i'ts not the point to solve this issue!. I want to use newest updates, with newest features. 

Is anybody found any other way? 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day, I may be a little late to this thread today, but I have the same proplem as many of you do. I purchased a new lap top, increased memory, disk space and did all that I could do to accommodate PS 2020 (and do not get me started on 2022). Anyway, I have worked wirh the retailer and Adobe's Technical Support four times and now after being 'ponted', by them,  back to PS  2020, I'm having the same issues, more even.. I cannot deselcet "Use Graphics Processor" as it is 'null'd out'. I cannot use Adobe's products. I'm being told to get a new laptop. . . . great, then when Adobe updates the applicaton, then what. Maybe some of you have read 'me' before. I have been using the product for a long time now and something has happened. Maybe some is 'user' but after tech support and the retailer looking and tweeking my hardward, something is wrong. I am dead in the H20 and I fill out the pop-ups when the application crashes. Good luck everyone, we'll figure it out and Adobe, you know who I am. . . . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Stuck here too.  I used another "user" and my Photoshop Elements worked for "her".  So it must have something to do with my user account.  Tired of this. . .and no help from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines