Highlighted

Photoshop 2020 crashing on Windows - Fault Module "dynamic-torqnative.dll"

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I was using PS for a school project and I opened PS and it crashed. I went to the problem details for PS and here's the crash data: https://pastebin.com/qGKav7x9. Now I can't open photoshop. Now I do have the trial version but I still have a few more days. 

Sometimes this menu comes up and when I click either button it crashes:

Comrade5E0B_0-1600443351974.png

I do have internet.

I've reinstalled creative cloud and photoshop multiple times, I've repaired creative cloud, checked for updates (there weren't any), and restarted my desktop many times. I have more than enough storage for everything too.

NOTE: if this helps, under Fault Module Name, it says "dynamic-torqnative.dll" 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020 crashing on Windows - Fault Module "dynamic-torqnative.dll"

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so I was using PS for a school project and I opened PS and it crashed. I went to the problem details for PS and here's the crash data: https://pastebin.com/qGKav7x9. Now I can't open photoshop. Now I do have the trial version but I still have a few more days. 

Sometimes this menu comes up and when I click either button it crashes:

Comrade5E0B_0-1600443351974.png

I do have internet.

I've reinstalled creative cloud and photoshop multiple times, I've repaired creative cloud, checked for updates (there weren't any), and restarted my desktop many times. I have more than enough storage for everything too.

NOTE: if this helps, under Fault Module Name, it says "dynamic-torqnative.dll" 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop crashing. Thanks for sharing all the necessary information.

Do you have any plugins installed?
Do you use any kind of graphics tablet?

Which exact version of Photoshop and the operating system version are you working on?

Could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and see if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I have no plugins
  2. Im using the latest version (Im replying on my phone so I dont have it handy)
  3. I don't have a graphics tablet
  4. Im on Windows 10
  5. I have tried resetting preferences and it didnt do anything

Thanks for the help though!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2020 0