• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 - Difference in color between Camera RAW - Flickering Color Temperature/Tint

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... I've been struggling with this issue for some time now.

Like others, I have had issues with Camera RAW and Photoshop (2020/2021 and other recent versions) displaying colors inaccurately/differently. I've gone through to make sure color profiles were accurate and correct. I've gone through and played with hardware and video acceleration. I've gone in and verified color settings are correct in Photoshop.

No joy. 

I contine to get color shift in my image display between Camera RAW and Photoshop. More recently, the image has been flickering while moving around the image to edit it. I've included screen shots between Camera RAW and Photoshop and have also included a video that shows the flickering. It's almost as if a nearly dead shoplight were spasming. 

For reference: 

MacBook Pro 2019 15-Inch

2.3 GHz Intel Core i9

16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB

Mac OS Big Sur

Photoshop 2020/2021

I do have my monitors calibrated with xrite i1 Display.
I have a Kensington Thunderbolt dock feeding my display on HDMI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using external monitor? If so there are many cases of similar issues, take a look at https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/unresolved-photoshop-2210-critical-problem-wi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines