• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 does not start, no error, nothing in task manager

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i want to start photoshop 2020 nothing happens. I klick on "open" and it does nothing. Cant eaven see something in taks manager. If i open Illustrator or Indisign it works fine, no problem with that. I deinstalled and installed again, did not work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

After hours of searching, it finaly worked. I had to install Visual C++ . Somehow CONCRT140.dll was missing.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After hours of searching, it finaly worked. I had to install Visual C++ . Somehow CONCRT140.dll was missing.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OMG. I've spent 2 days trying to open Photoshop. Installed this, restarted my computer after installation and now it opens. Patrosch, you are the man!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines