Photoshop 2020 Flickering When Sliders are Adjusted

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded Photoshop 2020 after previously using the 2018 version for a couple of years on my 2016 MacBook Pro. Now whenever I adjust a slider, my image flickers grey for a second and then flickers back to the image. Whenever I click and hold on a slider to move it, the image stays grey until I let go of the slider. I'm not sure what to do and it's driving me crazy because I can't see what adjustments I'm making. Any help would be appreciated.

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Bug, Community Information, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020 Flickering When Sliders are Adjusted

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded Photoshop 2020 after previously using the 2018 version for a couple of years on my 2016 MacBook Pro. Now whenever I adjust a slider, my image flickers grey for a second and then flickers back to the image. Whenever I click and hold on a slider to move it, the image stays grey until I let go of the slider. I'm not sure what to do and it's driving me crazy because I can't see what adjustments I'm making. Any help would be appreciated.

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Bug, Community Information, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 18, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue when using sliders in adjustment layers. Please help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Any Idea?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too! is there a fix for this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. The update cc22.1.0 has done nothing to fix issue. Add to this - images sometimes freeze. can not unfreeze without closing image and reopen. One saving grace - you can save the image before closing. My machine: Mid 2015 macbook pro OS 10.14.6 (Mojave)  2.8 GHZ intel core i7, 16GB Ram, Graphics - Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB. I read somewhere that shutting off home screen  and uncheck "use graphic processor" in preference will help. That was NOT the case. very annoying! I wish someone from Adobe would chime in

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0