• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 freezing on save

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the new Photoshop.
It often happens that while the file is being saved the software gets stuck and you cannot exit it unless you force quit photoshop. and after that you can't open again the software unless you restart the computer.
This is a very annoying problem as it will also jam the rest of the software you are working with at the same time.

the computer that i'am working with is IMac with the latest oparation system - Mac os catalina.

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same problem. Tried instaling MacOS Catalina again as well as the older version of Ps but nothing seems to work. I'd downgrade back to Mojave, but I'm not being able to do that either for some reason.

Let us know if you have any developments on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any word on this?  My PS has become unusable.  I'm so frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same thing here. Photoshop hasn't frozen for me in years - can't remember the last time. Just got a new iMac with piles of RAM and for the first time Photoshop has frozen twice today. Once when zoomed in and moving the image around and once when saving.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines