Highlighted

Photoshop 2020: Graphics Processor

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have graphic processor unchecked when launching Photoshop it says reading preferences. When it's checked, my screen goes black then opens up the program and the words "reading preferences" don't appear in the launch. I think that's the answer to the issue. Is there a work around?

[Links removed by moderator.]

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020: Graphics Processor

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have graphic processor unchecked when launching Photoshop it says reading preferences. When it's checked, my screen goes black then opens up the program and the words "reading preferences" don't appear in the launch. I think that's the answer to the issue. Is there a work around?

[Links removed by moderator.]

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please use the Insert Image icon (mountain and sun) in a Reply window and post a screen shot?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 0