Highlighted

Photoshop 2020: Greyed out files/folders macOS

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I upgraded to CC2020 and I am finding that when I navigate to place a file from within PS, the files are grey out out. They are actually accessible if I click on them, and I have found that if I right click, the files revert to normal, but it is annoying.

Thanks for your help.

Mark

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020: Greyed out files/folders macOS

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I upgraded to CC2020 and I am finding that when I navigate to place a file from within PS, the files are grey out out. They are actually accessible if I click on them, and I have found that if I right click, the files revert to normal, but it is annoying.

Thanks for your help.

Mark

TOPICS
Bug, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark

I am using OSX High Sierra and Photoshop 2020 and I'm not seing what you mentioned. 

Are you on OSX Catalina? 

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net

[please do not use the reply button on a message in the thread, only use the one at the top of the page, to maintain chronological order]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, and it seem to be affecting all of the apps in the Adobe Suite, too. Running Catalina.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. I'm on CC2020 and running Catalina.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply I am running CC20 on Catalina.

Thanks for any help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2019 0