• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 keeps crashing on macOS

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi! when i try to open ps it gives me this error every time so im wondering why because i even restarted my mac. thanks !Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 3.37.50 PM.png

{Thread title edited by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop crashing. I see that you're on Photoshop version 2020, could you try updating Photoshop to version 2021 through the Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know if that helps?

As you're working on macOS, you may also try the following steps and see how it goes:

Please go to the System Preferences of macOS, then Security and Privacy & select the Privacy tab. Once there, please select Accessibility from the list on the left and add Photoshop to the list by unlocking the window using the lock icon. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access. Once done, restart the computer and let us know if that helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines