Photoshop 2020 Not Responding on macOS Mojave

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have strugggled for months... and lost subscription payments to get Photohsop to launch.  I did have PS CC 2019 - that did not launch.  Then I updated PS to CC 2020... that will not launch.  I had added additional Memory Chips when I first purchased my iMac Desktop to accomodate this, but this is really odd and r1diculous.  How do I... 1 - Figure out why it will not launch and then 2 - Figure out what the heck it needs!!  I have 30 GB avail on my Hard Drive and I am attaching my iMac Specs...  what the heck am I missing here?   Also... when viewing the Activity Monitor - it only uses about 12% of the CPU...   Thank you in Advance!  

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, FAQ, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Have you tried re-installing the applications to check if that helps? If not, please try that and let us know if it helps.

If the issue persists, please try creating a new user account on the Mac to check if you are able to launch the app there. You can check the steps here: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/mac-help/mtusr001/mac

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more