Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 Opening, but cannot create new files or open old files on macOS

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

When I open photoshop 2020 on my macbook pro (also 2020) photoshop starts but I cannont create a new file or open any files. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling photoshop multiple times and this still does not resolve the issue. I have also tried restarting my macbook and did a facotry reset as well and this still has not worked. 

The exact same thing is also happening for premeire. Please help!!! I am a freelance graphic designer so I need this fixed quick! 

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind telling us which macOS version are you using? Are you  getting an error while trying to create a new document or open a file? It would be helpful if you could share a screenshot.

You can try signing out of the Creative Cloud desktop app after quiting all apps and then signing back in to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines