Highlighted

Photoshop 2020: Pen Pressure not working

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Then Pen Pressure isn't working. I had previously had help from dobe (Case number: ADB-15247112-J7Y8).

Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 16.50.43.png

I'm still experiencing the same problem.

Kind regards,

Humayun

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020: Pen Pressure not working

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Then Pen Pressure isn't working. I had previously had help from dobe (Case number: ADB-15247112-J7Y8).

Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 16.50.43.png

I'm still experiencing the same problem.

Kind regards,

Humayun

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Pen pressure for your Wacom tablet is not working for you in Photoshop 2020.

Could you please try the steps below?

• On Windows: You will need to set the tablet to use Windows Ink for Photoshop and you will also need to delete the PSUserConfig.txt file. See https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/tablet-support-faq-photoshop.html 

• On your Mac, go to System Preferences. In the System Preferences window, locate Ink and open it.

In the Ink window, set the Handwriting recognition option to Off and deselect Allow me to Ink in any applicationFor related information, see Apple's support article Change preferences in Ink on Mac.

• Also, make sure that the driver is installed, and that your tablet is connected correctly to the computer. Update the tablet driver from manufacturer's website.

Let us know how it goes while we check the case # you provided for more details.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash,

I've switched the Handwriting Recognition to off. I have updated the wacom drivers.

The problem is still there.

What else can I do?

Kind Regards,

Humayun

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On windows Application interface WinTab works better than INK when configured well.  Here is how you configure for WinTab  or INK on Windows.

PenConfig.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0