• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 save as and save not working and blank screen

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to fix this forever I am useing Photoshop 2020 I cant save anything. I go to save as and nothing happens when clicked on then I go to do a regular save and that also dosent work so I am only able to export files. I also am unable to open any previously saved files that were not exported. Everybody says to reset prefrences I have tried resetting the prefrences and that just makes it worse the screen will go entirely blank and I then have to go back into settings to change it just to make it work again. And even that is showing problems with comeing back to a useable page as well at times so if anybody knows how to fix that as well that would be great. This issue just came out of the blue if anybody knows how to fix that would be great I am newer to the software and learning as I go so dont use too much technical gargin hard to understand. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try installing Windows on your Mac.  Just kidding....

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines