• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 stopped aswering

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am having some difficults with my photoshop 2020.

I was using it and when I forced to quit in my mac, now I can't open it anymore. Tried to delete it from my computer and reinstall but it didn't work. And I can't delete the app from my docks on my mac. Can someone help me?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I can't delete the app from my docks on my mac."

I'm confused by what you are asking. The icon on your Dock is an alias to the application, and if you can't drag it off the Dock, then typically the reason is that the application is still running. That's never the way to "delete" the app — it only deletes the alias. To uninstall Photoshop, go to the Creative Cloud app and choose Uninstall.

First, though, try rebooting your Mac, then delete Photoshop Preferences by holding Ctrl+Cmd+Opt+Shift while you click open from the icon on the Dock.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi what happens is this:

My app on my dock is not quitting when I click force to quit. So I can't reboots my mac.

What I did was: I went to prefences and I deleted that Photoahop 2020 from my computer. And when I went to Adobe Creative Cloud to reinstall is shows as open. So I don't know what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to reboost my computer and reinstall  photoshop but when I click to open it nothing happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are you clicking to open Photoshop? If it's the icon on your Dock, that's an alias. Since you just reinstalled, launch Photoshop from the Applications folder or from Spotlight.

Does it launch now?

If so, delete the old icon in the dock by dragging it off. Then move the current icon to keep it in the Dock.

~ Jane

jane-e_0-1598724698525.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines