• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 sucks, how can I get CC 2019 back??

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to the new photoshop, I wish I had seen all of the complaints about it first though. The 2020 version is unusable and making the tiniest of adjustments or even the blemish tool is infuriating. It looks like the old version of photoshop was uninstalled when the 2020 version was put in. Is there a way I can get it back for now so that I can still work but look for another editing software?? 

Thanks! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always keep previous versions until I'm certain I will never need them again.  If you didn't remove the previous versions, they are still installed on your system and should appear in your CC Desktop App.

If previous versions were removed, go to CC Desktop app. 

Click More Actions (3 dots icon) and select Other Versions from the list.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to already complete answer by Nancy, mentioned below is the link with screenshots on how to install the older version, in case its needed

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, I appreciate it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the fine folks at Adobe removed PS 2019 from CC so you can't re-install it anymore.  Guess I'm going to have to use an older slower machine with an old version of PS on it!  Thanks Adobe for all your swell work! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree but because Apple photos are unviewable in Photoshop 2020. I'm stopping using Photoshop altogether 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree. Nothing works from 20.something version. Could you maybe concider doing ONE update a year... but good one. I'm paying monthy for it and i'm scared to even open programme. After 5 to 10 moves everything is stucked and frozen. Everything. Hole computer. I didn't have any of this problems wit 19 version. Let it be avaiable for install, because there is no way to work AT ALL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines