Highlighted

Photoshop 2020 sucks, how can I get CC 2019 back??

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to the new photoshop, I wish I had seen all of the complaints about it first though. The 2020 version is unusable and making the tiniest of adjustments or even the blemish tool is infuriating. It looks like the old version of photoshop was uninstalled when the 2020 version was put in. Is there a way I can get it back for now so that I can still work but look for another editing software?? 

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020 sucks, how can I get CC 2019 back??

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to the new photoshop, I wish I had seen all of the complaints about it first though. The 2020 version is unusable and making the tiniest of adjustments or even the blemish tool is infuriating. It looks like the old version of photoshop was uninstalled when the 2020 version was put in. Is there a way I can get it back for now so that I can still work but look for another editing software?? 

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 04, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always keep previous versions until I'm certain I will never need them again.  If you didn't remove the previous versions, they are still installed on your system and should appear in your CC Desktop App.

If previous versions were removed, go to CC Desktop app. 

Click More Actions (3 dots icon) and select Other Versions from the list.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 3
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to already complete answer by Nancy, mentioned below is the link with screenshots on how to install the older version, in case its needed

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

-Manan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, I appreciate it! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree but because Apple photos are unviewable in Photoshop 2020. I'm stopping using Photoshop altogether 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0