• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 - Wacom Intuos Issue (lasso)

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, When using my Intuos tablet in Photoshop 2020 - my right click doesn't work with lasso, marquee, selection, paint bucket, type, or pen tools. This is an issue I have encountered only after updating to 2020. The right click will work when using any tool that brings up the brushes menu specifically.

Is this a known bug? If not, how do I report this? 

If there's a fix to this, please post. It's mega annoying. 

I have the driver version 6.3.38-2

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you updated to version 21.1.0 on Windows Adobe broke photoshop Wintab Pen support to need to switch to using Windows INK instead of  Wintab  for PS and Wacom or reinstall version PS version 21.0.3 like I did.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what did you do exactly... because I have the same issue with the Wacom MobileStudio Pro.  If I select an area, then want to add to the selection... the selection moves.  It is the most annoying thing ever.  I always jump on 2018 to do it... because I hate that the latest boogers up.

Can you walk me through the steps to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DMartine,

Could you please update Photoshop to 21.1.1 version via Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know if that helps to resolve this issue for you. 

Click here to see what's fixed.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't fix the issue for me.  I have latest wacom drivers for cintiq 16 and PS v21.1.2 PS.  When making a selection with the lasso tool, right click does not work.  Right clicking only works to bring up menus like the brush pallet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mohit,

I am experiencing something similar with the Wacom MobileStudio Pro on 2020.  If I select an area with the lasso, then want to select more the selection moves or jumps.  I have reinstalled for the past year and kept up with the updates.  But it continues to happen.  I usually end up using 2018 just to surprass the issue with 2020.  Can you help find a solution that will actually solve this issue because it is quite annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that there are lasso issues with the Wacom MobileStudio Pro as well on the latest version of Photoshop.  If I am trying to add to a selection, the selection moves.  It is so annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines