Photoshop 2020 will not render an animation - macOS 10.15.3

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to render an animation that I created in Photoshop v21.1. The progress bar maxes out in the Initializing Video Export dialog box, but the file never renders.

I've checked for updates. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. I've granted full disk access to Photoshop in my Security and Privacy, and none it has worked.  I've even opened old files that I've rendered in the past, and they will not render either. 

I've never had this problem before. Any help would be appreciated. 

I'm using a Mac Pro that's running Catalina Version 10.15.3.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Correct answer by jredd0822 | Community Beginner

I'm happy to say that I updated my Photoshop to version 21.1.3 this morning, and animations will now render again. If you haven't updated, and you are still having a problem, getting the newest version of Photoshop may be the solution to the problem. 

Good luck!

Topics

Crash or freeze, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm happy to say that I updated my Photoshop to version 21.1.3 this morning, and animations will now render again. If you haven't updated, and you are still having a problem, getting the newest version of Photoshop may be the solution to the problem. 

Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more