Highlighted

Photoshop 2020CC 3D Disabled.

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i just got Photoshop 2020CC for making Minecraft Resourcepacks, so i have to generate a normal map, but my 3D Option is disabled. i check on prefences my GTX1050 is detected, can someone tell how to enable 3D Option?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2020CC 3D Disabled.

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello i just got Photoshop 2020CC for making Minecraft Resourcepacks, so i have to generate a normal map, but my 3D Option is disabled. i check on prefences my GTX1050 is detected, can someone tell how to enable 3D Option?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Preferences, where you can see that GTX1050 is detected, is "Use Graphics Processor" selected? Then click on the Advanced Settings button and in the Advanced Graphics Processor Settings dialog, make sure that Use Graphics Processor to Accelerate Computation is also selected. Quit Photoshop and restart it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are in RGB image mode. If you are then please go to Photoshop's Help > System Info and press the copy button. Then paste the info here.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0