• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 22.3.0 Program Error on File Open/Save, Save stuck at 0%

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a big fan and longtime user of Adobe products, however, the latest Photoshop 22.3.0 is the buggiest update in recent memory.

Firstly, I received a Program Error upon trying to open or save any file. It immediately prevented me from working, and I had to revert to the previous Photoshop. The solve seemed to be un-checking 'Use Graphics Processer' in the Performance section of Preferences.

Now, a new bug has cost me a day's worth of art: I went to save, and the saving progressed stalled at 0%. I was able to use the file, but the saving never completed. I made a new file and migrated over the layers, but that too wouldn't save. I tried selecting all layers and making a smart object in hopes that the .psb would be stored, but then Photoshop locked up completely. Left it overnight, found nothing had changed the next day. Force quit, lost my work. Disappointed in this latest update. Looking for help 🙏.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?