• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 (22.4) crash when i try to print, in the same pc photoshop 2020 it's perfect

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, i have the following problem with my pc. With the version 22.4 when i try to print a photo, the print window doesn't open and Photoshop crashes. On the same pc, photoshop 2020 prints perfectly.

My computer is an Asus Rog strix G, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz, 16gb ram, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650, Windows is updated to the latest version and the same goes for the Nvidia Geforce driver. I have already tried to delete all the temporary files, and I have copied all the preferences from Photoshop 2020, but Photoshop 2021 still crashes whenever I try to print a photo. I tried to print with both the shortcut and without it but nothing seems to change. The 22.4 version of Photoshop works perfectly whenever it's asked to complete any other sort of task but it always ends up crashing when I try to print something.

Could you please help me?

Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you upgraded your printer drivers to be compatible with the newer PS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines