• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 - bad performance, laggy, full of bugs

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Man, this came to a extent that im really asking myself at this point how much can we suffer. 

I am having the worst software experiences i could in the last couple updates from Adobe. Photoshop right now is really really bad, very slow no matter how fast is your machines. 

I manly work using photoshop on 2 machines: 

Mackbook pro 16 - i9, 32gb, 5500 8gb - Its basically laggy and photoshop will randomly use GPU depending on each startup. I really need luck to even get 100% performance.... try closing and opening until it work ? its insane at this point how much bug there is using MacOS. 

Windows machine - I9, 32gb, RTX2080.. well, this machines was better but last couple weeks all goes south. I now have the whole list of bugs i did on mac. Buggy panning, zooming performance, weird bug with video on canvas, very bad performance on artboards and the list goes on. 

I tried and asked around, looks like its happing to everybody, not with me or my machines. I even tried installing this on a different machine and the same problems are instant there. ITs not machine related  but software specific bugs for sure. 

I hope there is a clear fix, i cant work with a paid software that will work randomly. 

Anyone else experiencing such bad performance ? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of PS are you running on the MacBook?

Have you upgraded to 24.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

almost a year later but... i still have the problem. I Do run the latest always. I run on multiple computers ( for work ) and its really any system wide problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines