• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 becomes stuck on tools and freezes using Wacom

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using a Wacom Intuos Pro tablet, Photoshop 2021 on Windows 10 has become unusable, upon launching the moment one zoom or pans the cursor grabs onto the screen moving the canvas around until Photoshop freezes. Now, this can happen to the pan tool, move tool, zoom tool or even brush. Where you cannot change the tool and the only solution is to save and close Photoshop. Only to open the app once more to find the problem starting all over again. 

Now I have scoured the internet and forums, I have run every possible solution I can find. 

It has honestly made using my tablet useless with Photoshop, as a lecturer this is interfering with my teaching the software and would very much appreciate a solution as soon as possible. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on a Mac, but having this same problem in Illustrator - frustrating to say the least!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines