• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 but need CC?

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, my question is, how do I go about accessing the CC options in 2021? Specifically, the luminance options in Camera Raw filter. I don't have any of the icons under the histogram that most of these guys are showing and I'm really not sure what I'm missing. 

Creative Cloud installed, everything is up to date.

Sorry, I'm really new to this. I appreciate any response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably old tutorials. The ACR interface changed a bit recently (to be more in line with Lightroom).

The overall brightness control in ACR/ACR filter is the "Exposure" slider. It's the top one in the Basic panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, ya not sure. The one that made me start questioning was posted this morning, and it seems most that I watch still have those options. I'm assuming they're all updated, but I guess I can say for certain.

Thanks for the reply though, I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is how it looks now:

acr2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, neither mine nor his looks like that, so I'm even more confused now lol!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What ACR version do you have? The current version is 13.0.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you happen to be running the Photoshop beta with one of the new Apple M1 Macs?

Camera Raw is not available yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, Im on windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what ACR version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As others said the UX for Camera Raw was redesigned completely only a few months ago. The animation below shows how to get to the noise reduction controls in Camera Raw 13, the current version. Important: What used to be called the Luminance option in Noise Reduction is now called simply Noise Reduction. And when looking for other options in Camera Raw 13, always remember to flip down the little triangles on the right to expand the displayed options, because we didn’t have to do that in earlier versions.

Camera-Raw-13-Sharpening.gif

If we are wrong and you are actually asking about a Luminance Range Mask, let us know and one of us will show you where that is now too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines