• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 crashes upon launch

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 2021 22.3.1Photoshop 2021 22.3.1 crashes within a second of me clicking the launch icon.
It's running on a iMac 5K 27" 2019 with the MacOS Catalina v.10.15.7.
I have uninstalled/innstalled, cleared preferences, re-booted, created a new administrator and tried to launch from there, and made sure the Accessibility is ticked off under System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy.

All other Adobe products work well.

Any ideas how to fix this would be greatly appriciated. 🙂
I have enclosed the crash report.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running the same system and have the same problem. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no effect. I only use my Photoshop a few times a year and seems like every time I do need to use it there is some issue preventing me from using it until the enxt time. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are 2 solutions to the problem! 🙂
The first is to simply upgrade your OS to Big Sur.

The second (if you still only want the Catalina OS on your machine), is installing an older version of Photoshop:
If you are running your Mac with the Catalina OS, all of the 22 versions (PhShop 2021) are crashers.

The only one that works is v.21.2.7. (PhShop 2020).  I would install this one asap before it's off the shelf.

Another thing to be wary of is that "Accessibility" needs to be ticked. You will find this under System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility (remember to click the padlock icon to unlock this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines