Highlighted

Photoshop 2021 Crashes when using Shape tool and Brush tool and goes Not Responding

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update to PS 2021, the app seems to be quite unstable. It constantly crashes when using Pen/Shape tool. I have never had this issue before. Also, it lags a lot when using the Brush tool for simple drawings, then freezes and becomes not responding, and then I have to Force Quit the app and start everything over again. It's very annoying.

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2021 Crashes when using Shape tool and Brush tool and goes Not Responding

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update to PS 2021, the app seems to be quite unstable. It constantly crashes when using Pen/Shape tool. I have never had this issue before. Also, it lags a lot when using the Brush tool for simple drawings, then freezes and becomes not responding, and then I have to Force Quit the app and start everything over again. It's very annoying.

TOPICS
Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 31, 2020 1

Have something to add?