• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 does not import Original + ACR from Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I Open Photoshop 2021 (v22.0 latest version, but the same thing applied to 21.2.4), go to Lightroom and Import photos only the original raw file, and not the +ACR including edits is imported.

If I start in Lightroom and choose Edit in Photoshop then the edits are transferred too.

If I use Photoshop CC v20.0.10 then the edits are imported and this is what I want, it shows 'Original + ACR' when downloading rather than just Original - how can I make this happen in the latest cloud based version of Photoshop?

I don't really want to use the starting in Lightroom approach because as I understand it this means that edits I make in Photoshop will be transferred back to Lightroom and this isn't what I want, plus I can only transfer one photo at a time that way.

Couple of screenshots to show what I see as I try to import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any updates of this issue?  Im having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines