Highlighted

Photoshop 2021 doesn't paste cleanly?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to Photoshop 2021 and am having an issue on one of my most frequent actions.  My general use is to take a photo and embelish it by cutting out certain pieces, putting things behind those pieces and pasting things back into place on a further layer out.  I've been doing this since CS4 the same way.  But on my latest attempt where I cut the piece out, I have an outline of the cut.  Doesn't matter the size or the ppi, there is this outline.  Did I miss a technique?

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2021 doesn't paste cleanly?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to Photoshop 2021 and am having an issue on one of my most frequent actions.  My general use is to take a photo and embelish it by cutting out certain pieces, putting things behind those pieces and pasting things back into place on a further layer out.  I've been doing this since CS4 the same way.  But on my latest attempt where I cut the piece out, I have an outline of the cut.  Doesn't matter the size or the ppi, there is this outline.  Did I miss a technique?

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?