Photoshop 2021 gives problem with NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 Super

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i've been using photoshop for years and lately it is giving me problems,

when i work the nvidia functionatilites stop working such as nvidia overlay and nvidia container, and after that photoshop becomes laggy. I would like if you help me because i need photoshop to do my work !

Thank you. 

My system:

Ryzen 3 3100

Ram: ddr4 3000mhz 16gb

Gpu: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Super

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble due the performance issues in Photoshop. Do you experience this behavior in Photoshop with the option to Use Graphics Processor disabled in Photoshop? You can try checking that by disabling the option through Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch Photoshop to check how it goes.

Does this happen only when the Nvidia Overlay or the Nvidia container services stop working? If yes, please try uninstalling the re-installing the Nvidia drivers along with the Nvidia Geforce experience to check if that helps.

You can also check: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

If you continue to face issues with Nvidia services not working properly, we would recommend contacting Nvidia support by going to: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/support/

Regards,

Nikunj

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines