• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 has been dowloaded but won't open properly on Windows 10

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using photoshop subscription for a few months now and it was recently updated to the 2021 app.  I have downloaded and installed and have been able to launch but I can't open files or anything else.  I don't get any error code, the program just doesn't do anything.  I am also subscribed to Bridge but have never been able to get it to work.  The strange thing is that if I go to my control panel and open programs and features in the list that comes up I see PS 2021, 2 Photoshop 2020l's, and 1 photoshop 2019.  I have tried to uninstall but the message comes up that these programs are not on my system.  Please help.

Manny

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Please ensure that you have all available Windows updates installed on the computer & then restart the computer to check if you're able to launch Photoshop.

If the issue persists, please try uninstalling Photoshop along with the older versions using the Creative Cloud cleaner tool & re-installing them to check if that helps. You can check the steps to use the Creative Cloud cleaner tool here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines