• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 not allowing me to convert to video sequence timeline

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to amend some exisiting work which was created in photoshop video timeline but i can not render to video and every option of varient to be able to do this is grayed out. All i can do is "Render Image Sequence" 

After lots and LOTS of googling i think i know why I am unable to. I have a brand new Apple Macbook with the new apple M1 chip and this seems to be the issue and there is currently no fix for this issue 😭.

Can Adobe please sort this out as it means a large portion of my work is impossible on my Macbook!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

I think one poster recently mentioned that running Photoshop under Rosetta provided them access to Adobe Media Encoder again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

I figured it out...had to find a terminal code to get it to install Rosetta but all video editing is back. Thank you so much for your reply this has solved days of a massive headache!! :party_popper::party_popper::party_popper:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

I think one poster recently mentioned that running Photoshop under Rosetta provided them access to Adobe Media Encoder again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's not addressing Adobe directly just needed to rant as i've wasted 2 days trying to figure this out and all my googling kept brings up solutionsnfor older versions. Thank you for this! Where can i get Rosetta 2 as google is failing me again here 🤦🏻‍:female_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out...had to find a terminal code to get it to install Rosetta but all video editing is back. Thank you so much for your reply this has solved days of a massive headache!! :party_popper::party_popper::party_popper:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i like it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to post an official Feature Request or Bug Report you can do so over on 

Photoshop Family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that immediately after posting on here...thank you though 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just contacted Adobe Support and the helped me fix the problem. Here it is!!

Close photoshop then open finder then go to application>Photoshop 2022>Photoshop application, right click and select get info and then enable "open with rosetta mode". Then open the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!!!! it works, simple and fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines