• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2021 on Windows crashing constantly

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like WTF Adobe , you're updates and new releases continue to be a right pain in the you know what. How on earth does a company like urs go backwards ?? the newest incarnation of PS 2021 crashes constantly , for no apparent reason. I haven't had this issue before it just crashes after a few minutes and it's not being used in any arduous tasks. I get no warning, and it's driving me insane !!!!! Throw in a host of other problems/glitches/bugs such as my legacy ‘Save for Web’ option no longer working ( i get some error ) numerous 3rd party plugins that YOU host on your own exchange that now are useless and don't work. Like this sh*t just shouldn't be happening, with photographers doing it tough as it is with the pandemic , half of us sit in front of our macs or PCs tearing our hair out wasting days upon days trying to fix ur sh*tty software issues that you have had a good 20 odd years to get right !!! Worst yet we pay thru the nose to sit here and fix this sh*t by ourselves !!

Mind if i send you an YOU ADOBE an Invoice for the amount of time i have lost today for a client, not my [Profanity removed by moderator]  but to the client i am at fault and take the fall 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your Windows fully up to date?

Any clues for the crashes shown in the Windows Event Viewer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its always other software isnt it ?? Never Adobe !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be Adobe but crashes have lots of causes so you've got to start somewhere.

Windows Event Viewer is a good place to start with crashes.

If 2020 works fne then use that until updates for 2021 are released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off you are not talking to Adobe here - we are volunteer users.

Second - whilst your experience on your system is bad and may be shared by others,  it is far from universal. v22 works here, without any freezes or crashes, as does Save for Web.

If you are just here to rant, then carry on. If you are seeking help, then please describe the actual problems and what steps you have taken to troubleshoot so far. "I get some error" does not help anyone to help you. Also go to Help >System Info and press copy - then paste the info here.

Finally - curb the language - it breaks the forum rules and does not help anyone reading your post.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whatever , maybe i wouldnt be so [removed by moderator] if Adobe would actually release a decent product for pros to use consitintly and not have us all with our hearts in our mouths everytime a new version comes out!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Profanity removed by moderator] * consistently *

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines