Highlighted

Photoshop 2021 program error / not opening files

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe: Is there any plan to update Photoshop 2021? With all these program errors that are occurring it would be great if Adobe addressed this, with an update!!! Until then, I'm forced to stay with PS 2020. I have ATI Technologies Inc. AMD Radeon Pro 560X OpenGL Engine detected in Performance. What would Adobe recomend to set my prefernces to so that I do not have these program errors when trying to open files in PS 2021?! This was not never an issue in PS 2020. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2021 program error / not opening files

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe: Is there any plan to update Photoshop 2021? With all these program errors that are occurring it would be great if Adobe addressed this, with an update!!! Until then, I'm forced to stay with PS 2020. I have ATI Technologies Inc. AMD Radeon Pro 560X OpenGL Engine detected in Performance. What would Adobe recomend to set my prefernces to so that I do not have these program errors when trying to open files in PS 2021?! This was not never an issue in PS 2020. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2020 2
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to goto Preferences - General - Performance and under "Graphics Processor Settings" and uncheck "Use Graphic Processor" to stop PS from getting an error every time I tried to open a file or create a new PS file. Its possible I have a driver issue with my graphics processor , hope this helps someone 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0