Highlighted

Photoshop 2021 - Resizing Brush Turns Screen White

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an issue with painting in Photoshop 2021 (I am on a Mac with Mojave). When resizing the brush using Ctrl + Option + mouse click drag, it turns the entire canvas window white. 

This occurs both using using Wacom stylus or mouse. 

This occurs regardless of window size or view mode. 

This occurs when using the Brush, Smudge and Mixer Brush tools at minimum (only 3 I've tested). 

For some reason this seems to only happen with circular brushes - irregularly shaped brushes don't have this issue. 

Resizing brush with bracket keys does not have this issue. Unfortunately using drag to resize is fundamental in my workflow - I am literally resizing every 10 seconds or so which makes this bug quite maddening.  

Recorded example (also attached):

https://streamable.com/pvs5fp

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2021 - Resizing Brush Turns Screen White

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an issue with painting in Photoshop 2021 (I am on a Mac with Mojave). When resizing the brush using Ctrl + Option + mouse click drag, it turns the entire canvas window white. 

This occurs both using using Wacom stylus or mouse. 

This occurs regardless of window size or view mode. 

This occurs when using the Brush, Smudge and Mixer Brush tools at minimum (only 3 I've tested). 

For some reason this seems to only happen with circular brushes - irregularly shaped brushes don't have this issue. 

Resizing brush with bracket keys does not have this issue. Unfortunately using drag to resize is fundamental in my workflow - I am literally resizing every 10 seconds or so which makes this bug quite maddening.  

Recorded example (also attached):

https://streamable.com/pvs5fp

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contacted Adobe Support, a complete restart of Adobe preferences resolved the issue. I just have to re-do all my personal settings now. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0